Red Light Therapy Device by Hooga
- 💡PROVEN WAVELENGTHS: Different wavelengths of light are measured in nanometers. Wavelengths in the mid 600 and mid 800 nm range have been found to be particularly beneficial to the human body. Our red light therapy device emits two specific wavelengths, 660nm (Red) and 850nm (NIR) in equal proportions to deliver the perfect combination of light therapy. Red light is best for skin treatments, while NIR is best for deep tissue treatments due to the differences in their ability to penetrate.
- 💡HIGH IRRADIANCE: Irradiance measures power output per area and is measured in milliwatts per square centimeter. The gold standard in red light therapy is 100mw/cm2 at the surface of the device. The Hooga HG300 delivers an irradiance of higher than 100 mw/cm2 at the surface, and about 80mw/cm2 at a distance of 6 inches, which results in quick and effective treatment times. The beam angle of the 60 LEDs is 60 degrees.
- 💡CUSTOMIZED TREATMENTS: The HG300 is equipped with two power switches. The first power switch allows the user to turn on the 30 Red (660nm) emitting LEDS while the second power switch allows for the user to turn on the 30 NIR (850nm) LEDS. This allows the user to customize their treatment experience and receive either red, near infrared, or both wavelengths. The panel also features a whisper quiet internal fan that dissipates heat and ensures the unit does not overheat.
- 💡MANUAL, HANG KIT, & LIFESPAN: Included with our red light therapy panel is an informative manual as well as a door mount and adjustable hanging kit. The lifespan of the panel is 50,000+ hours due to power efficient LEDs. Low EMF output.
- 💡TWO YEAR WARRANTY: If at any time within 30 days you find that you are unhappy with your Hooga HG300 Red Light Therapy panel, you are welcome to return it for a full refund. To help you feel more comfortable with your purchase, we also offer a 2 year (24 month) warranty. If any issues were to arise with the panel that were not a result of misuse, we will happily either replace the panel or repair it for you.